E-Z Pay Plus Plan
Terms & Conditions
- Residential Customers Only. Commercial/Institutional quotes are available upon request, please call us for details.
- The Non-Refundable E-Z Pay Plus Budget Cap enrollment fee will be deducted from participant's first payment or from any credit balance then remaining in participant's account. Receipt of payment by June 20, 2012 secures enrollment in the plan and will signify your consent to and acceptance of all terms and conditions set forth below.
- Participant must be on automatic delivery for the plan period, which will run from June 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013.
- The E-Z Pay Plus Budget Program is based on a first come, first enrolled basis and is subject to fuel availability. If supplies are exhausted, Lessig Oil & Propane reserves the right to change and adjust plan fees and guarantees as needed, if and when additional product must be purchased.
- Lessig Oil & Propane reserves the right to increase or decrease a participant's monthly E-Z Pay Plus payment if the quantity of fuel you will requires is higher or lower than originally estimated. After notice of such adjustments, your future payments must be in accordance with the adjustment to assure you continuation under the plan.
- In the event that additional taxes are imposed by any Governmental Agency during the term of the E-Z Pay Plus Plan, the participant agrees to pay such additional taxes upon receipt of notice of same by Lessig Oil & Propane.
- E-Z Pay Plus Plan deliveries will be made only to the delivery site on record with Lessig Oil & Propane as of the date the program commences. The enrollment fee covers one filling location only and applies to a certain usage per year. Benefits of the plan are non-transferable without the prior written consent of Lessig Oil & Propane. Deliveries made during the month of May 2013, will be covered by the new budget for the upcoming year of 2013-2014. These deliveries will be billed at the current market price and not at the capped price for the year ending April 30, 2014.
- If you, the participant, fail to make your payments when due, Lessig Oil & Propane reserves the right, at its sole option, to remove you from the plan, re-bill you for the fuel delivered at Lessig Oil & Propane's market price in effect at the time of any prior deliveries, credit you with any payments received and receive from you any balance remaining.
- The E-Z Pay Plus Plan and any other contracts or services provided by Lessig Oil & Propane shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Heating and air conditioning service contracts may be payable as part of the plan.
- Lump sum payments on the E-Z Pay Plus Plan are accepted and are still subject to the cap enrollment fee. However, a discount will apply when paying in full. Please call our office for details. Lump sum payments can only be made using cash or check. Credit cards will not be accepted for this type of payment.
[ Payment Plan Options