For your convenience, Lessig Oil & Propane offers two comprehensive service plans — our Comfort Plan
for warm air systems and our Coverall Plan
, recommended for steam and hot water systems.
Each includes your annual tune-up to ensure that your comfort equipment is working optimally. According to the National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA), a tune-up could save you 5% off your annual energy bills!
We also offer coverage for your oil-fired hot water heater and central air conditioner, as well as valuable loyalty credits.
• Includes nearly 6 dozen parts and services!
• Recommended for warm air systems
• Includes annual tune-up
The Comfort Plan covers many things that typically go wrong with your system and includes an annual tune-up as needed to increase your system's longevity and performance.
Lessig Oil will repair or replace, during the life of this agreement, and at no extra charge to our Comfort Plan customers, any of the following parts which may become defective due to normal use or wear and tear. There are no extra charges for emergency repairs, no matter when you call us.
Cad Cell Control
High Limit Control
Low Limit Control
Blower Fan Belt, Pulleys, Pads and Wheels
Blower Motor (up to 1/3 hp)
Air Cones and Stabilizers
Air Delivery Tube
Beckett Air Inlet Damper
Burner Flange Gasket
Buss Bar Transformer Leads
Cad Cell Assembly
Cad Cell Eye
Delayed Heating Oil Valve
Delayed Heating Oil Valve Coil
Delayed Opening Valve
Ignition Cable, Terminals and Connections
Low Firing Rate Baffle (Beckett)
Low Voltage Transformer
Low Voltage Wiring
|Fuel Supply Parts
Fire Matic Valve
Fuel Filter Cartridge
Fuel Filter Complete
Fuel Pump Bleeder
Fuel Pump Seal
Fuel Pump Strainer
Heating Oil Line (exposed)
Heating Oil Line Fittings
Remote Heating Oil Burner Switch
$50 per year,
up to $500 total
The annual tune-up will be performed once during the service agreement term during regular working hours. The annual tune-up includes:
- Test and adjust heating oil burner for maximum efficiency, using combustion testing equipment.
- Inspect combustion chamber.
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly.
- Install heating oil filter cartridge, air filter and burner nozzle if necessary.
- Heating Oil all motors on burners, fans and circulators.
- Check all safety and operating controls.
- Vacuum clean furnace and fill pipe, including chimney base (where accessible), as necessary.
- Visually inspect heating oil tank piping and fittings, including wear and tear.
• Includes nearly 100 parts and services!
• Recommended for steam and hot water systems
• Includes annual tune-up
• Includes all parts and services as above, plus those below:
(one zone only)
Circulator Motor Mounts
Direct Drive Circulators
Zone Valve Complete (one only)
Zone Valve Motor
Zone Valve Relay
Zone Valve Stem
Automatic Water Feeder
Feed and Flow Valves
Low Water Cutoff Float
Low Water Cutoff Switch
Adjusting boiler pressure
Adjusting water level
Venting of baseboard or radiators
(for both plans above)
It is our goal to reward our loyal customers. You earn $50 for each year you purchase a service plan, up to a total of $500 during your lifetime as our customer. You can use a portion of these credits toward the purchase of a variety of heating and cooling equipment (the figures below show how much can be used for any one item). Credits are not transferable. They have value only as credit toward the following equipment purchased from Lessig Oil and Propane by Lessig customers.
|Central A/C System
||Heating Oil Water Heater
|Heating Oil Tank
||Air Conditioner Compressor
Separate Oil-Fired Hot Water Heater Coverage
• Coverage includes heating oil burner parts, aquastat, controls and emergency switch
• Hot water tank excluded
• Tune-up included as needed
Central Air Conditioning Coverage
• Coverage includes our annual 14-point Ultimate Tune-up
• All labor charges for system repairs during normal working hours
• Parts billed at 15% below our list price (except compressors or condensing units)
1. We reserve the right to inspect and approve the equipment covered before accepting the Service Agreement. Initial repairs required to put the burner in an acceptable condition are not covered. All plans will automatically be renewed from year to year unless terminated by either party giving 30 days written notice. Service under any plan will be suspended if customer's heating oil or service charges are not paid when due.
2. If buyer permits any persons other than our employees to render service to the equipment except as instructed by us, the plan is void.
3. Plans include only the repair and replacement of parts specifically listed herein, which are defective due to ordinary wear. They do not cover any service or repairs to the entire boiler or burner, heat exchangers, jackets, water heaters or any part not specified in the plan. Baseboard heating, piping and ductwork are not included.
4. We are not responsible for replacement parts that are obsolete or not obtainable.
5. Customer agrees to purchase all fuel requirements from Lessig; otherwise the contract is voided and no refund is due.
6. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the services performed or parts supplied under this Agreement unless the loss, damage or injury is caused directly and solely by our own negligence.
7. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the condition of customer's chimneys, heating oil tank or equipment not covered by this Agreement, or unoccupied homes.
8. This Agreement covers only labor and/or parts required directly on the heating oil burner, controls and specified other parts which are a part of the heating system. Service labor and parts required as a result of abnormal conditions, such as war, fire, floods, hurricanes, strikes, water in heating oil, frozen lines or pipes, and other acts of God; or failure of purchaser to properly maintain the heating and domestic hot water heating systems; power interruptions; blown fuses or circuit breakers; water damage; thermostat not calling for heat; failure of purchaser to maintain sufficient heating oil level in the tank when on a "Will-Call" delivery basis; will be billed at prevailing prices.
9. All materials connected to domestic water (hot or cold) including but not limited to coil, fittings, tempering valves, etc., are not covered.
10. We do not guarantee the availability of any repair or replacement parts.
11. Maintenance agreements apply only to burners up to two gallons per hour. Prices for other burners are available on request.
12. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement of the parties hereto and there are no promises, terms, conditions or obligations other than printed herein.
13. There will be no refunds on any unused portion of the plan, although it may be transferred to a new occupant subject to our approval.
14. Emergency Service is defined as no heat or hot water during the heating season, serious heating oil leaks or other dangerous situation. All other calls are handled during normal business hours — Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For more information on our service plans, please contact us